Jean Henry Mead also tagged me - with the same meme!
The rules to play are easy and if you are tagged, you should copy them to your blog…
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Anyone who knows me is probably laughing at the idea that I could share anything personal about myself - especially in writing, on a public blog. But I've been a blogger for two months now. That's 87,840 minutes of experience. I can do it...I think.
- I love to read.
- I once found myself nose-to-nose with a six-foot tarpon, in twenty feet of water, on a night dive, and didn't pee my pants.
- I write mystery novels about a young Houston PI named Eva Baum.
- Mark Phillips is my co-author, life partner, fiance, and the love of my life. We're making it official on October 11.
- A few months ago, members of the Board of The Final Twist asked me to serve as publicity chair even though I new nothing about marketing. I accepted. I've learned a great deal about marketing in a very short time. I even know this whole blog is a fine example of BSP.
- Mark and I have a short story in the newly published anthology A Death in Texas.
I'm tagging these fellow writers who all have stories in A Death in Texas, just so I can provide a link to the e-format version of A Death in Texas. They may either post six random things about their experiences in the writing world at their own blogs, or not.
Pauline Baird Jones
Diana L. Driver
I'm tagging these fellow bloggers because they like to play: