Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guest Post

Today, my friends at The Blood-Red Pencil published my article on writing craft guides. If you commented on my survey earlier this month, you may be quoted in the article. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Tomorrow, Jean Henry Mead will stop by here on her virtual book tour for A Village Shattered. She's written an article on the e-book business for us and will stick around all day to answer your questions.

BONUS: At the end of the tour, Ms. Mead will be giving away copies of her book to three lucky winners. Winners will be drawn from the list of individuals who leave comments...so if you'd like a book, enter the drawing by leaving a comment for her at one of her tour stops. Be sure to leave contact information so she can find you if you win.

2 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

I'm looking forward to your list of writing books/guides!

Charlotte Phillips said...

Thanks Helen! The writing book list is at BRP today - http://tinyurl.com/57of4o.

I tried to collect info on editing books for a similar post and - surprise, surprise - writers were not nearly as enthusiastic about those.