Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prepare for March 8

Are you ready for national e-book reading week?

During the week of March 8, I'll have information about ebooks and links to some of my favorites. Leading up to March 8, we'll be looking at different e-book readers. Today we begin with Amazon's latest - Kindle 2.

The new kindle contains seven times more storage enough for over 1,500 books. It has a longer battery life and faster page turns. And Kindle 2 even reads to you, with the new “Read to Me" feature. Follow the link below to find more information at Amazon.



Do you have a favorite reader that you'd like to see spotlighted here? Use the comments link to tell me about it.

4 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm ready for E-Book Week!

I don't have a reader, though. I read mine on the computer.

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Helen Ginger said...

It reads to you! wow.

I don't have a reader. The way these things keep changing, maybe I should wait. They're rather expensive to update every month or year.

Am looking forward, though, to E-book week and learning more about e-books and e-readers.

Helen Ginger
http://straightfromhel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm getting ready for it! This week on my BlogTalkRadio show, I'm going to be discussing the Kindle & ebooks.

Would you like to be a guest and talk about it as an author? -- You can talk about your books as well.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/christinerose

Enid Wilson said...

I was thinking you were going to talk about Women's Day...

Really Angelic